Fifty-two students and their Families Served - SUMMER 2011 REPORT EIRENE EDUCATION CENTER
· The year-end public classes were completed with the students sharing with their parents what they have learned over the past year.
· Diplomas were presented to the students from Kindergarten who are graduating into first grade. Below are pictures of the presentations.
· The final year-end meeting was held with parents and summer work was given to those students who need some continuing help.
· Kennedy School continues to help with book donations. Many books were donated to help with the primary school education. We are hoping that some of the government schoolbooks for first and fourth grade will also be donated later this year.
· Teachers return to the school on August 22nd with classes beginning on August 29th.
· On August 25th a meeting will be held with all of the parents who have children in the school to discuss the coming year and how each family can be involved.
· The 2010-11 school year finished with the following number of students:
Three year olds: 10 Four year olds: 10 Kindergarten: 10 First: 11 Second: 7 Fourth: 3 INEA: 1Total: 52
GUSTAVO ENRIQUE MÉNDEZ RUBIO
Three year old class year-end 2011
Writing their initials on the board!
Four year old class and kindergarten
Showing off her addition skills!
More proud parents...students graduating into first grade!