Eirene is committed to
making sure your donation
or monthly commitment is
effective and is going to
make a difference!
You can learn more about
our promise to you >>
Ministry blog, "Real Change"
The Easter Program - MONTHLY REPORT EIRENE EDUCATION CENTER – April 2011
· We are thankful to God for the yearly presentation of the Easter program presented to parent and relatives of students in the primary school. The students performed a skit of the death and resurrection of Jesus and the entire school, including the kindergarten, sang various songs accompanying the skit.
· Various students were recognized from each grade level for the outstanding performance. One student from each class was recognized for the best grade average and one student was recognized for the best behavior.
· The day following the program parents of the students met with their child’s teacher to discuss their grades and to talk about suggestions for how the parents can help in the home with the Education of their child.
· The last teacher training session was held for the spring period. The themes that were talked about included: What can we do? What should we stop doing? What are we not doing? What can we do to improve? Each of these themes was talked about for the different areas of the teachers’ lives: personal, work, ongoing education, family, spiritual and recreational.
· Registration for the 2011-2012 school year continues to take place.
· Preparations are being made for the celebration of Children’s Day and Teacher’s Day in May.
· To date, the actual number of students in the school is:
Three year olds: 10 Four year olds: 9 Kindergarten: 11 First: 11 Second: 10 Third: 3 INEA: 1 Total: 55
Submitted by: GUSTAVO MÉNDEZ RUBIO
Sharing the Easter story with their parents At the foot of the cross The angel brought the good news. Students who received recognition for outstanding grades and behavior
Posted by Jonathan Cummings on 2nd June, 2011 | Comments | Trackbacks
The trackback URL for this page is http://www.eireneministry.com/trackback?post=24187513
There are no trackbacks for this post
There are no comments for this post
Post a Comment
HTML is not allowed in comments, http://... will be automatically linked.