The Spring Parade! - MONTHLY REPORT EIRENE EDUCATION CENTER – MARCH 2011
· The spring parade took place for the students where they came to School dressed as animals and plants from this season. Prizes were given out to students with the best costumes and also to those who were the best at acting out the part of their costume.
· With the help of Lincoln School we will be celebrating Children’s Day on May 4th. The children will have a special lunch prepared for them and will participate in games and receive some gifts and prizes.
· Judith, the teacher for the five year old class, taught this month’s monthly training course on Methods for Teaching.
· Work is currently being done with a young man – who is performing his social service – to develop a software program that will help with the administration of the Eirene Education Center.
· The finishing touches are being done to the Easter program that will be performed for the parents. In April, a report will be presented on how the program went along with pictures of the program.
· Preparations are being made to put together the grades for the past semester for the students. These will be handed out after the program and the children who have the best grade average and best behavior will be recognized at the program.
· The current number of students enrolled in the Eirene Education Center is the following:
Three year olds: 10 Four year olds: 9 Kindergarten: 11 First: 11 Second: 10 Third: 3 INEA : 1Total: 55
GUSTAVO MÉNDEZ RUBIO
Children waiting to show off their costumes for the Spring Parade!