Eirene is committed to
making sure your donation
or monthly commitment is
effective and is going to
make a difference!
You can learn more about
our promise to you >>
Ministry blog, "Real Change"
Registration for 2011-12 Begins! - MONTHLY REPORT EIRENE EDUCATION CENTER – FEBRUARY 2011
· Practices have begun for the Easter program (The Crucifixion and Resurrection of Jesus) which will be presented to the parents of students at the end of the second marking period.
· This past month saw around 30 families interested in sending their children to the three year old class come to register their children for the coming school year. This is a wonderful example of the incredible work of the staff and the good reputation the School has in the community as there are only 10-12 spaces available.
· This month’s teacher training class focused on “Working in the School” and was taught by the secretary, Ana. This is a wonderful way that the teachers and staff are developing their abilities by teaching these classes and doing all of the research themselves.
· Thankfully, our student in the INEA program is in the final stages of filing paperwork to receive his certificate from the government and become the first graduate of the Eirene Education Center!!!
· Weekly meetings continue to be held with the staff to talk through situations they face with their students as work is done to continually improve each teacher and the quality of the education that is provided.
· The current number of students enrolled in the Eirene Education Center is the following:
Three year olds: 10 Four year olds: 10 Kindergarten: 10 First: 12 Second: 10 Third: 3 INEA: 1 Total: 56
Submitted by: GUSTAVO MÉNDEZ RUBIO
Posted by Jonathan Cummings on 10th March, 2011 | Comments | Trackbacks
The trackback URL for this page is http://www.eireneministry.com/trackback?post=23507809
There are no trackbacks for this post
There are no comments for this post
Post a Comment
HTML is not allowed in comments, http://... will be automatically linked.