Eirene is committed to
making sure your donation
or monthly commitment is
effective and is going to
make a difference!
You can learn more about
our promise to you >>
Ministry blog, "Real Change"
SHARING VALUES – MONTHLY REPORT EIRENE EDUCATION CENTER – OCTOBER 2010
· Practices have begun for the upcoming Christmas program that will be presented by the children for their parents at the end of this marking period.
· We have a new member that has been added to our team, Marlen, who is responsible for teaching the third grade.
· The first of six classes for parents was held that is being facilitated by Flora and Horte. The first session covered the importance of making it a habit for parents to treat their children well, both inside and outside the home. More specifically, living without violence in their families, both physical and emotional.
· The second teacher training class of this School year was presented by Horte with the theme being, “What it means to be a missionary.”
· New textbooks continue to be purchased to go along with the new students we have integrating into the school.
· Families continue to ask about registering their children in the School, so we are constantly interviewing parents and putting children onto waiting lists.
· In November, our student that is in the INEA program will be taking his first of three exams. Once finished with these three exams, he will graduate!!!
· Through the month of September, the amount of students we are currently serving is:
Three year olds: 10 Four year olds: 11 Kindergarten: 9 First: 12 Second: 9 Fourth: 3 INEA: 1 Total: 55
Submitted by: GUSTAVO MÉNDEZ RUBIO
Children learning with Miss Horte and Miss Judith Kindergarteners listening attentively Watching the presentation...
Posted by Jonathan Cummings on 10th November, 2010 | Comments | Trackbacks
The trackback URL for this page is http://www.eireneministry.com/trackback?post=22671936
There are no trackbacks for this post
There are no comments for this post
Post a Comment
HTML is not allowed in comments, http://... will be automatically linked.